Saturday, March 16, 2013

Last Post




       

Oi Gente,

It's been over a year since my exchange started! It's crazy how time flies! Since my last post I have returned to Boulder, and gone through major culture shock! It took me about six months to completely feel comfortable and get back used to the states. Next week Sylvia is coming to visit from Pennsylvania! You will make some the best friends on exchange. I apologize for not posting since June, but I've been so busy. Bottom line is if you want to go on an exchange, do it. You grow an benefit so much from the experience and meet so many wonderful people. Don't hold yourself back! I appreciate your interest in my blog. I had a great time writing for you all. If you have an questions feel free to ask me them.


All the best,

Nevo

3 comments:

  1. hi. thank you so much for writing this! I am also going to Brazil as an exchange student and I had a couple of questions:

    Portuguese: I do not know any Portuguese. Did you know any before your trip? How long did it take you to become fluent? Did classmates/friends include you even though your Portuguese might not have been perfect?

    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for responding so late! I took two years of Portuguese with a private teacher before, but it took me about 5 months to be fluent. Everyone was super nice and tried to include me as best as possible! Do you know where your'e going to in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for responding so late! I took two years of Portuguese with a private teacher before, but it took me about 5 months to be fluent. Everyone was super nice and tried to include me as best as possible! Do you know where your'e going to in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete